It’s almost weekend. Only in the weekend I have the time to make bread with yeast – because it needs at least thirty minutes to rise. I always prefer fresh yeast, you can buy it at a turkish store for twentyfive cents. Watch out, these focaccia’s are addictive!
For two of three persons – 2 small breads
2. Mix in the flour a little at a time, knead into a dough and knead for 5 minutes.
3. Let the dough rest – cover with a tea towel about 45 minutes.
5, Grease a baking sheet with olive oil and sprinkle with seasalt – I just use regular salt.
6. Place the dough slices on the baking sheet and cover with a tea towel. Let them rise for 30 minutes.
7. Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
9. Bake the focaccia in the middle of the oven for about 10 minutes until golden – put the grill on in the end if they do not look crispy brown.
SEASONINGS onions – cherry tomatoes and basil – olives and fennel – potato and goat’s cheese – parmesan cheese.